Saturday 30 July 2011

MY FAVOURITE POEM


      Dear all by reciting this poem in my school, I got first prize. This poem is written by Rabindra Nath Tagore. This is my favourite poem. You also read and enjoy ! 

      WHERE THE MIND IS WITHOUT FEAR 

      WHERE the mind is without fear and the head is held high
      Where knowledge is free
      Where the world has not been broken up into fragments
      By narrow domestic walls
      Where words come out from the depth of truth
      Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection
      Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way
      Into the dreary desert sand of dead habit
      Where the mind is led forward by thee
      Into ever-widening thought and action
      Into that heaven of freedom, my Father, let my country awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment